  1. for anyone who can't be arsed to look
    top 3 are New IBM ThinkPad T Series battery (02k6626)
    last one is IBM ThinkPad Multiple Battery Charger ll (external

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Apr 12, 2004

  2. fifi & partner

    Spindoctor Guest

    I wish some bugger would advertise a new battery for my Thinkpad A30 -
    the old one is getting a bit knackered

    Brian

    Spindoctor, Apr 12, 2004
  3. fifi & partner

    GwG Guest

    If they have not got the decency to put the details of the auction
    items here, then there is no way I would bother looking, not that I
    look much at ebay anyway.

    GwG, Apr 12, 2004