FA: Laptop Parts (Compaq Presario 700)

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by wbw, Jan 24, 2005.

  1. wbw

    wbw Guest

    Hello,

    I am parting out my sister's laptop. Here is my list of auctions:

    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjokerswild99

    That's eBay id "jokerswild99" if the link doesn't work.

    Partial list of items:
    - 1.1GHz (Mobile?) Duron @ $30.00 Buy It Now
    - 128MB PC133 @ $17.00 Buy It Now
    - 20GB IBM TravelStar @ $60.00 Buy It Now

    Plus tons of little bits, interior and exterior.... fan, heatspreader,
    floppy, optical drive, audio header, charger board, drive rails....
    basically all of those crappy little parts that will probably break on
    you and cost a ton to replace. I know that these parts will also fit
    some of the laptops in the Evo line.

    I have read through some of the posts in this group, and FA posts seem
    not to be disallowed, but I still would like to apologize for any
    inconvenience. I would be willing to discuss this laptop with anyone
    who has any questions, but I'll say right now that this is the second
    Compaq Presario model that I've had (one from 1999, one from 2002) that
    had the power connector crap out on me. Never again.

    wbw, Jan 24, 2005

  2. wbw

    ikenfixit Guest

    ikenfixit, Jan 24, 2005