FA: Software Source Translation: Fixed per 100 line Cost PL/M, Pascal, CHILL, FORTRAN to C/C++

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Bob Sheff, Jun 17, 2004.

  1. Bob Sheff

    Bob Sheff Guest

    Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item# 3683315115:
    Software Source Translation: Fixed per 100 line Cost PL/M, Pascal, CHILL,
    FORTRAN to C/C++

    I saw this item for sale at eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and
    thought that you might be interested.

    Title of item: Software Source Translation: Fixed 100 line Cost
    Seller: bsheff
    Starts: Jun-14-04 15:38:16 PDT
    Ends: Jun-21-04 15:38:16 PDT
    Price: Starts at $5.00

    To bid on the item, go to:
    http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...315115&category=182&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1

    Bob Sheff, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Bob Sheff

    jamie Guest

    hmm, you "saw" this on ebay, more like you placed this on ebay.

    It is an iteresting way to market yourself, good luck with the auction

    Jamie

    jamie, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Bob Sheff

    Leon Heller Guest

    The auction has been placed by someone called 'bsheff'. I wonder if they are
    related. :cool:

    Leon

    Leon Heller, Jun 17, 2004
  4. Bob Sheff

    Alan Balmer Guest

    Seems there are other newsgroups that he thought might be interested,
    too. Multi-posted, not cross-posted.

    Alan Balmer, Jun 17, 2004
  5. Bob Sheff

    jamie Guest

    Thank was the point of my post...
    Jamie

    jamie, Jun 17, 2004
  6. Bob Sheff

    Pete Fenelon Guest

    I see some new translations here. "Saw" == "Placed".

    Fucktard. If you're going to market yourself at least use two names.

    pete

    Pete Fenelon, Jun 17, 2004
  7. Bob Sheff

    Ben Bradley Guest

    If you want to see the ebay auction, just enter 3683315115 into
    ebay's search window. I clicked on the above link with all its crap so
    you don't have to... It does eventually go to the ebay auction, but it
    apparently goes somewhere else first, to do Gawd Knows What...
    Samspade.org's browse and decipher button's aren't working at the
    moment, otherwise I would know...

    Ben Bradley, Jun 18, 2004
  8. Bob Sheff

    CBFalconer Guest

    After finding it on about the 6th group, I complained to eBay and
    worldnet.att.net. It's pure spam.

    CBFalconer, Jun 18, 2004
  9. Bob Sheff

    Ben Bradley Guest

    Also, report it to for the From: address:

    Ben Bradley, Jun 18, 2004
  10. Bob Sheff

    CBFalconer Guest

    Why? That is probably pure fake or spam trap, like mine.

    ebay is very irritating. I got something back saying
    'safeharbor'? whatever is not taking messages, and giving a URL
    reference. I sent the original report to . I do
    these things off line, and don't want to mess with anybodies pages
    or html.

    So far it appears it is not possible to complain to ebay with pure
    text!

    CBFalconer, Jun 18, 2004
  11. Bob Sheff

    Norm Dresner Guest