FA: thinkpad 600 parts and a complete 600 / hard drives ram

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by robotron -x-, Jun 2, 2006.

  1. robotron -x-

    robotron -x- Guest

    Item name: Westell 327W DSL Modem / VERIZON
    Wireless router
    Price: $19.99
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9733468325

    Item name: 512mb x 2 = 1GB RAM DDR Memory
    pc2700 LAPTOP (Gateway)
    Price: $45.00
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6886571819

    Item name: IBM Travelstar 8GB Laptop Hard
    Drive + caddy( 760EL )
    Price: $24.00
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6886573148

    Item name: IBM Thinkpad 600 Pentium II 266mhz
    Laptop
    Price: $45.00
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6886580004

    Item name: 4 laptops - IBM Thinkpad 600 760el
    365XD compaq 5250
    Price: $40.00
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6886581784

    Item name: 512MB SDRAM & 256MB SDRAM pc133
    (dell ram memory)
    Price: $24.99
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6886599135

    Item name: 256MB x 4 = 1GB SDRAM pc133 (dell
    ram memory)
    Price: $49.99
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7624383063

    IBM Thinkpad 600 Pentium II Laptop w/ office 97
    80gb laptop hard drive
    http://auctions.yahoo.com/user/pauldbz

    robotron -x-, Jun 2, 2006