FA Two Sun SCSI card - one dual, one single.

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by David Kirkby, Jul 9, 2005.

  1. David Kirkby

    David Kirkby Guest

    I'm auctioning on eBay a couple of SCSI cards that fit Sun workstations.

    This is a *single* channel card, that is not a real Sun one, but does
    work in a Sun workstation, as it uses the same chip set.

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5216931725
    (the auction is already running).

    The next is a *dual* Sun barcoded SCSI card card X6540A 375-0005,
    complete with the VHDC cables. (The auction starts at around 1700 GMT on
    Saturday 9th and is for 5 days)

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5217500931

    Good luck.

    PS, if you stop any errors in the listings, let me know.
    --
    David Kirkby,
    G8WRB

    Please check out http://www.g8wrb.org/