Failed to boot up after upgrade BIOS (GA-945PL-S3E)

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Calvin, Apr 20, 2009.

  1. Calvin

    Calvin

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2009
    Hello,

    I've been having problems with my Gigabyte motherboard GA-945PL-S3E fail to boot after upgrade BIOS. Before upgrade BIOS, is auto reboot when I’m open some program (window explore or Microsoft program). It is happen intermittently. :confused:

    Now screen was blank and no beep sound when power “ON”. CPU fan have turn on and cd-rom can open/close. When I take out all RAM, it have beep sound. Have try boot with boot up disk (floppy drive) and usb pen drive. Is seem no detect at all.

    Anyone have any ideal to re-load BIOS to motherboard, the problem is now cannot load to CMOS…

    Please help… and Thank You. :)

    Win XP
    CPU E8500
    Ram 2G