    If anyone knows the solution, I would thank him/her very much.

    Regards,

    Felipe

    Felipe, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Felipe,

    Try moving the modem to a different PCI slot,
    You might have to temporarily move one of your other cards.
    Once you find a compatible slot you can replace your original PCI cards
    into another position.

    Henry

    Henry Rodarte, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Felipe

    Felipe Guest

    Henry,

    I will try it. I have already tried on 2 different slots and it did
    not work. It might not work. In case, anyone has found another
    solution, I will thank him/her for the patience to give it.

    Many thanks in advance for your attention and patience.

    Regards,

    Felipe

    Felipe, Dec 23, 2003