    Wes Newell Guest

    Check headers. A couple of people are posting obnoxious messages using my
    name.

    Wes Newell, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Wes Newell

    0_Qed Guest

    :)
    Fortune, and the Fates, smile in your case ...
    the "kiddies" havent even mastered ESL ...
    and,
    your "hand" is some distinctive against s/he/it's "hand".

    The too, you dont often x_post.

    be well,
    Qed.

    0_Qed, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Wes Newell

    Job60 Guest

    INMHO. Wes should be flatterd ....Hell do YA see anyone posting me (as a fake)
    ?
    Dam,
    Actualy Wes ia a gold mine of info.
    If you read this Wes .......My KG-7-R (opps)kg&_R is running hapily @2100 MHZ .
    And a cool 43c
    NoJOB@aol.

    Job60, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Wes Newell

    Job60 Guest

    Well if any of you guys.(Q2).....Are looking to get away from it all, For a
    while. The lower east side of Skokie is real nice this time of year........Lets
    do it .Let's shovel my driveway...........
    NoJOB@aol.

    Job60, Nov 27, 2003