    Did someone have an idea or a solution ?

    Thank you very much.

    Thierry

    TSD, Mar 3, 2004

  2. TSD

    CeeBee Guest

    I haven't got the problem but a tiny drop of lubricant, like silicon
    based, might do wonders.
    It could also be that the card is transmitting vibrations to the casing.
    In that case a rubber ring under the screw tightening the card to the
    casing will do wonders.

    CeeBee, Mar 3, 2004

  3. TSD

    DreamMaker Guest

    Is the fans full of dust...

    clean it with a vacum. dont touch the card, and unplug the psu.

    I did this with my psu, i dont know if it will help with your Vcard

    DreamMaker, Mar 3, 2004