    No I don't plan on overclocking, no I don't need it cooled to -100 deg
    F, no I don't want water cooling and it doesn't have to be l33t.

    John.

    John, Dec 19, 2003

  2. John

    BelaLvgosi Guest

    http://www.thermaltake.com/coolers/chipset/a1394.htm ?

    BelaLvgosi, Dec 19, 2003

  3. John

    John Guest

    John, Dec 20, 2003
  4. John

    J.Clarke Guest

    How about a full FDB fan? Quieter and should last longer than ball
    bearings.

    J.Clarke, Dec 20, 2003
  5. I am delighted with the Zalman ZM80A heatpipe cooler - it requires
    some assembly but has no moving parts - take care if you have large
    memory heatsinks on your card

    http://www.zalman.co.kr/english/intro.htm

    HelixStalwart, Dec 20, 2003
  6. John

    Headache Guest

    Please forgive the crosspost.
    I just bought a G4-VGA Copper Cooler Fan.
    As it turns out, it does't fit my card. I just paid $17 for it and I
    would love to get rid of it before it becomes obsolete. If you are
    interested then email me.

    The mfg website is: www.thermaltake.com part number is g4-VGA
    It is easy to install and it comes with extra heatsinks for the
    memory.

    juQQnkmaiQQQlsucQQks@earth!QQlink.net

    remove the antispam character to reply.

    Thanks.