    Anyone experience with this...

    thanks,
    Dick

    dick, Sep 24, 2006

  2. dick

    Paul Guest

    Probably the fan tacho signal is not being reliably detected.
    The RPM measurement is done by measuring the period between pulses,
    and the crazy values could be due to the fan signal not triggering
    the RPM circuit properly. You'd need to look at the signal
    with an oscilloscope to validate the theory.

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 25, 2006