    sufficients with quadro (with a correct case temp.)

    thanks,
    GB

    g. bon, Feb 26, 2006

  2. g. bon

    deimos Guest

    Every review I've read gives the Zalman high marks. I know it works
    with 6600GT's and 6800's, so it should work for the similar FX1400.
    I've never replaced my HSF however, so ask some modders for advice.

    deimos, Feb 26, 2006

  3. g. bon

    g. bon Guest

    thanks,

    Nvidia Silencer 5 is compatible with geforce 6800 and quadro 1400 but not
    6600.
    Nv silencer 6 is compatible with geforce 6600.

    So, as Zalman is not compatible with 6800 and some of 6600, I don't know if
    it's ok for quadro 1400.

    So I'll probably go on nv Silencer 5, even if it has a (silent) fan.

    g. bon, Feb 27, 2006