Fans could generate electricity and damage motherboard ?

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Sep 2, 2010.

  1. You covered your computer with a salivating dog inside it? The mind boggles.

    Clifford Heath, Sep 4, 2010

  2. Skybuck Flying

    oparr Guest

    Not the typical 12V brushless fans in a computer. Took only 5 minutes
    to debunk.

    FAN: Evercool EC8025M12CA, 12V, .11A, 1.32W
    Air Pressure: 50PSI applied at point blank range (shop air compressor)
    Nozzle diameter: Go figure
    RPM: Go figure
    Voltage generated CW: 0.2VAC
    Voltage generated CCW: 0.18VAC

    End of story.

    oparr, Sep 4, 2010

  3. Skybuck Flying

    oparr Guest

    My IQ/OQ data looks more professional and convincing. Your's resembles
    anecdotal "tea and crumpet" material.

    oparr, Sep 4, 2010
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    Unbelieveable!

    SkyBuck (SkyTard) actually asked a reasonable lay person question!

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010
  5. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    It was a reasonable question for one idiot to ask about what some
    other
    idiot that claims to be an expert stated.

    Someone that replies that way you did, however, can be certain that
    nothing you give as advice will ever be regarded as expert in nature
    either.

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010
  6. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    Charlie stole the handle. That is why we get stupid posts
    across the gamut. Just like your replies to his post.
    All fit the mold. The only question that remains is where think
    you rank and where, in fact, you actually rank.

    In the grand scheme of things, you do not rank very high, and
    certainly not as high as you think you do.

    Or maybe a high rank in stupidity is what defines you.

    Sure smells in here, you rank motherfucker.

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010
  7. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    It would be nice if my CPUs were as hardy as a nice set of Alumacoat
    headers.
    Such is not the case, however.

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010
  8. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    You idiots forget that the folks buy him a new box each time
    he trashes the previous. That is, of course, if his lies to the
    manufacturers doesn't prompt them to dump cash and
    hardware onto his lame, ill character ass.

    STOP OPENING YOUR BOX, YOU STUPID LITTLE TWIT.

    If our boxes rune for months without maintenance servicing,
    why do you always have to have your grubby hands inside
    your machines, idiot?!??

    Ever stop to think that it is YOU that breaks them?

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010
  9. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    Jeez, what a pussy. I hope you are not the guy I knew in Cincinnati
    years ago. How sad that would be. Pretty unlikely tho, Brit twit.
    You give the good among you a bad name.

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010
  10. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    Know much about the cheap constuction of all the chinese cooling fan
    makers, do ya? I doubt you have complete family familiarity. Also,
    how
    many designs have exposed hubs and shafts? How many of those
    are where the user points his air wand? Answer NONE.

    Most are, in fact, designed to handle an overspin condition.

    One would have to remove the fan and shoot the air deliberately into
    the crack between the blade hub and the motor housing. to do the
    damage you suggest.

    Solvents? You are stupid. Nobody said anything about solvents.

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010
  11. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    If only we could get rid of retarded little adolescent ditzes
    like you, this group would return to normal a slight bit.

    I say that the egreegiously offensive greegor has more
    than a slight obsession with his inability to assess others
    with the disease he seemingly is the only one here to
    suffer from. Suffer, boy... Suffer.

    What you need is a nice point making beat down,
    and to be forced to witness as your PC gets thrown
    off a tall cliff, by YOUR hands.

    Then, we will not have to worry any longer about your
    incessant retarded posts into this group and others,
    where you do nothing but point fingers at others.

    It is a goddamned shame that your ISP caters to
    your fucking offensive abuse of this forum, boy.

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010
  12. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    You are as retarded as Greegor is. Especially since you jumped onto
    the
    dumbfuck's retarded hay ride. That is actually... HILARIOUS!

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010
  13. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    Reminds me of more than one Fred Flinstone episode.

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010
  14. Skybuck Flying

    krw Guest

    The insane often think everything is hilarious. Others think you're sad.
    There is help available, though Nymbecile. They're coming to take you away!

    krw, Sep 4, 2010
  15. Skybuck Flying

    wilby Guest

    ΞέÏουν Ï€Î¿Î»Ï Î³Î¹Î± τη φτηνή κατασκευή όλων των κινεζικών ανεμιστήÏα
    ιθÏνοντες, κάνει ήδη; Αμφιβάλλω έχετε πλήÏη εξοικείωση οικογένεια. Επίσης,
    πως
    πολλά σχέδια έχουν εκτεθεί κόμβους και τους άξονες; Πόσες από αυτές
    είναι όταν ο χÏήστης σημεία Ïαβδί του αέÏα του; Απάντηση ΚΑÎΕÎΑ.

    Οι πεÏισσότεÏοι είναι, στην Ï€Ïαγματικότητα, με σκοπό να χειÏιστεί μια
    κατάσταση overspin.

    Κάποιος θα Ï€Ïέπει να αφαιÏέσετε τον ανεμιστήÏα και να πυÏοβολοÏν στον
    αέÏα σκόπιμα σε
    η Ïωγμή Î¼ÎµÏ„Î±Î¾Ï Ï„Î¿Ï… κόμβου λεπίδα και το πεÏίβλημα κινητήÏα. να Ï€Ïάξει το
    ζημιά σας Ï€Ïοτείνουμε.

    ΔιαλÏτες; Είστε ηλίθιος. Κανείς δεν είπε τίποτα για τους διαλÏτες.

    wilby, Sep 4, 2010
  16. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    On Sep 4, 10:14 am, wilby

    SPEAK ENGLISH, you goddamned retard!

    Go to some other group and shift some other thread, fuckhead.

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010
  17. Skybuck Flying

    Greegor Guest

    Archie, Do you need a new evaluation?

    Greegor, Sep 4, 2010
  18. Skybuck Flying

    Greegor Guest

    Apparently not ALL computer muffin fans
    use commutator circuitry because I have
    one that does work as a generator.

    I'm not sure if it's especially OLD but
    it seems to have an old school DC motor.

    Would this have been out of an application
    where the fan speed goes up or down in
    response to the CPU temperature?

    Do the electronic commutator motors handle
    varying speeds as good as the older style
    motors?

    I know for a fact that it moves a meter
    because I put it into a kit full of junk
    parts for a kids demonstrator kit
    showing power generation and
    electromagnetism.

    Though the meter was ripped out
    of a really old junk stereo and as
    a VU meter I suspect it has a very
    low current range.

    However, I am not trying to sell the story
    about a spinning fan damaging a mother board.

    Greegor, Sep 4, 2010
  19. Skybuck Flying

    Quadibloc Guest

    I believe he covered his _computer_ when the dog was inside his
    _house_.

    John Savard

    Quadibloc, Sep 4, 2010
  20. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    I cannot believe that you are so friggin' silly that you cannot tell
    that he was
    poking him in the ribs from the very first post about "wet wired
    computer dogs".
    You are so silly to have missed something so obvious. The Hilarity
    continues.

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010