  1. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    Liar. You are too stupid to perform a definitive test.

    Nunya, Sep 4, 2010

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Greegor Guest

    Archie, I made a full ASSESSMENT.

    Greegor, Sep 5, 2010

  3. Skybuck Flying

    nmm1 Guest

    If you blow a lot of hot air in, it will generate a lot of heat
    but little light. Just like this thread.

    Regards,
    Nick Maclaren.

    nmm1, Sep 5, 2010
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Greegor Guest

    Archie's coprolalia is not even good for that!

    Greegor, Sep 5, 2010
  5. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    Oh boy! You're about as bright as the shadowy side of a dark,
    massless corner of the universe, millions of lights years from the
    nearest galaxy.

    I am surprised you were able to move enough electrons to post this
    crap.

    That makes you far less hot than anyone else in the thread. At
    least when
    we fart, it rises.

    Nunya, Sep 5, 2010
  6. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    greegor is a stalking retard.

    Nunya, Sep 5, 2010
  7. Skybuck Flying

    Nunya Guest

    greegor is so full of himself that he actually thinks that his
    blanks do harm.

    Keep shooting, greegor, "the retard boy". The doctors would have a
    field day with you, Chucko.

    Nunya, Sep 5, 2010
  8. You have all been hit by the NUNYA ! LOL.

    NUNYA POWER ! LOL.

    Bye,
    Skybuck ;) =D

    P.S. No and it's not me ! LOL.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 6, 2010
  9. Skybuck Flying

    Greegor Guest

    G > Archie is a ball of fun.

    Archie >   greegor is a stalking retard.

    You sent me a gripey e-mail?
    Was it a mistake or did you MEAN to do that, Archie?

    Always glad to cheer you up though!

    Greegor, Sep 12, 2010
  10. Skybuck Flying

    Greegor Guest