    Sad.
    --
    "Careful with that Axe Eugene."

    Mudfish\(Co30\), Apr 29, 2004

  2. rms

    Wblane Guest

    I'm with Stoneskin on this one. There was a grass-roots campaign to petition to
    have Moore's Academy Award for best documentary because Bowling for Columbine
    fabricates facts and spliced together three speeches by Charleton Heston to get
    it to play better to the Columbine tragedy.

    Wblane, Apr 29, 2004

  3. rms

    Dan Guest

    Can't be bothred to read the whole thread. But I to think America is a
    pathetic country. I can not think of nothing worse than me having to live
    there.

    Dan

    Dan, Apr 29, 2004
  4. rms

    Jelle Guest

    what about "living" i a thai or moroccan prison?

    Jelle, Apr 29, 2004
  5. rms

    GoHome Guest

    That's funny, I can't think of anything much worse than you having to
    live here either..

    GoHome, Apr 29, 2004
  6. rms

    Jarg Guest

    Just because you are a failure doesn't mean the people who are succeeding
    are thieves. Really you should take responsibility for your inadequacies.

    At least we have something to wank! As I said above, take responsibility
    for your inadequacies!

    Jarg

    Jarg, Apr 29, 2004
  7. rms

    Jarg Guest

    Good work! So the cumulative ten year total is about 64 million which is
    over 20 percent of the population. I would guess that percentage is quite a
    bit higher than most other nations.

    Jarg

    Jarg, Apr 29, 2004
  8. rms

    Darthy Guest

    Yep... saw the screen shots and compared them to my own or from what I
    played in FarCry.

    What Nvidia did was stick some LOW-Visual quality mode images and
    called them PS 1.1 vs PS 3.0 - this is more of a GF4 vs GF6
    "quality".

    The Ti4200 doesn't look as good, but considering its age, it still
    looks great - its a matter of horse power to have smooth game play.

    The 5600s can't handle the game at all unless you have an AMD64 3400+
    or better... otherwise, you need to have the settings on low-med like
    my friends.

    Darthy, Apr 30, 2004
  9. rms

    Treefingers Guest

    Moore admitted he spliced the speech in Columbine - however he only used one
    line that was from another speech, "From my cold dead hand." He posted
    Heston's entire original speech on his website, and it was actually worse
    than what Moore portrayed in his movie.

    Oh, and by the way. Name another fact that can be disputed from his movie.
    And while your at it, tell me how many times he was sued for
    misrepresentation or falsification of facts.

    FYI, another common misconception is that Moore edited the bank scene at the
    beginning in order to make a week's worth of time look like he got his free
    gun on the same day. Guess what - he really did get a gun the same day he
    opened one of those special accounts! The background check only took 30
    minutes, and he got a quicky lesson on how to fire it before he left.

    Before you knock my favourite movie, you better be prepared to BRING IT!

    Treefingers, Apr 30, 2004
  10. rms

    Stoneskin Guest

    Treefingers left a note on my windscreen which said:
    Well, how many of the death figures involving guns included suicides?
    IMO inclusion of these figures only serve to bloat the numbers and don't
    really represent what Moore was trying to get at in his film.
    Didn't he have to get the gun from another place - not the bank?

    Bear in mind that I'm generalising Micheal Moore here, not the BFC movie
    specifically.

    Stoneskin, Apr 30, 2004
  11. rms

    Bill L Guest

    Wot you're actually writing on topic rather than this irrelevant
    nationalistic flame war? Shame on you! ;o)

    BillL

    Bill L, Apr 30, 2004
  12. rms

    Darthy Guest

    What flame war are you talking about?

    Your response doesnt make sense.

    Remember: In the USA - it is illegal to draw or write about Heir Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called.

    15yr old boy in Washington was disciplined for drawing such images.

    God bless the land of the free. Where you can burn the Constitution... Ashcroft does it every day.

    Darthy, Apr 30, 2004
  13. rms

    Asestar Guest

    What flame war are you talking about?
    negative way. The police or SS are called.
    Ashcroft does it every day.

    LMAO!!

    Asestar, Apr 30, 2004
  14. rms

    Treefingers Guest

    It doesn't really matter. He used the same parameters for every country
    that he listed.

    No, he didn't have to leave the bank. It was all at the same site. The
    bank itself was a certified distributor of guns.

    Treefingers, Apr 30, 2004
  15. rms

    K Guest

    "Darthy" > Remember: In the USA - it is illegal to draw or write about Heir
    Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called...bla,bla,bla...

    Hello Pinhead, you don't read much do you? The liberal hate-mongering media
    spouts anti-Bush vomit every day.

    K, May 1, 2004
  16. Hello Pinhead, you don't read much do you? The liberal hate-mongering
    media
    It's hard not to. Blatant inadequecy is hard to ignore.

    Mr. Brian Allen, May 1, 2004
  17. rms

    K Guest

    Inadequate? Do you believe Clinton was decisive in responding to terrorism
    during his 8 years of blow jobs? "42" is the man who fought back after
    9/11/01 happened. How many terrorist attacks in the US have we had since
    then?

    K, May 1, 2004
  18. Inadequate? Do you believe Clinton was decisive in responding to terrorism
    8 years of blow jobs. Nice spin.
    Shoot, why bother killing Americans on their own soil? They can just kill
    them on their soil now.

    Mr. Brian Allen, May 1, 2004
  19. rms

    Clark Guest

    Yes He fought back but being true to his style he started a war with the wrong
    people! What did Iraq have to do with 9/11? Lets see? which President gave us 8
    years of jobs, a multi billion surplus. And who is the cowboy that spent it?
    Nothing wrong with a blow job, I bet Lara doesn't swallow.

    Clark, May 1, 2004
  20. rms

    K Guest

    SPIN! Bwaaaahahaha, don't you even believe Clinton when he admits to having
    sex with a 20yr old intern?

    K, May 2, 2004