    for.

    Sad, but that's life. Thank you Hobbes, it was great while it lasted.
    (sniff!)

    IRO, Jul 5, 2006

  2. Did you ask?

    Howard S Shubs, Jul 5, 2006

  3. So maybe it'll come back.

    Howard S Shubs, Jul 6, 2006
  4. IRO

    IRO Guest

    So maybe it'll come back.[/QUOTE]

    We can but hope. Fingers crossed, everybody!

    IRO, Jul 6, 2006
  5. IRO

    Paul Sture Guest

    www.freetranskation.com does a slightly better job:

    "Http://hobbes.osxy.nl/ has been reserved and becomes use taken shortly
    in.

    If you this page see meant it that we your domain name yet must process
    in our serve."

    Paul Sture, Jul 6, 2006
  6. Does Ernie work for them?

    Prester Jacques, Jul 6, 2006