FAST AND EASY LEGAL MONEY

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by mvagustas, Feb 2, 2005.

  1. mvagustas

    mvagustas Guest

    ARE YOU IN NEED OF CASH? DON'T GO AND STEAL IT. TRY THIS. THIS REALLY
    CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE
    LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! THIS IS NOT A PYRAMID SCAM!! YOU TOO CAN BE
    RICH!!!!!
    A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just like you
    are now and came across an article similar to this that said you
    could
    make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
    of
    $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like
    most
    of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you
    send
    $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You
    then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6,

    and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
    ¬thousands)
    No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few
    people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to

    lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little

    skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it, so I
    checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal!
    Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT? Within 7 days, I
    started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would
    end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made

    about $30. By the end second week I had made a total over $425! In
    the
    third week I had over $1,500 and it's still growing. This is now my
    fourth week and I have made a total of just over $7,450 and it's
    still
    coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have
    spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works
    and most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy
    of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you
    need it.
    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each
    piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST", your name and
    mailing address, and your e-mail address, so I can send you an e-mail

    with all the newsgroup and newsletter that I posted with your
    information included. Once I have your name and mailing address, I
    will post your information to all newsgroup and newsletter all over
    the
    world. You have to do your part too of course. You will need to post
    the information in this letter including your information to at least

    200 or more newsgroup or newsletter all over the world. If you do
    everything correctly, you will be rich in no time. GUARANTEED!!
    Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
    paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent
    thievery. Next, place one paper in each stating the above phrase,
    your
    name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
    service by this.
    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
    addresses:
    1. Hue Le, 581 Independence Drive, San Jose, CA 95111
    2. Brandon Butler, 25 Clark Park Rd., Hooks, TX 75561
    3. John Huynh, 491 Posada Way, #14, Chico, CA 95973
    4. Cheran Shelton, 1184 Wilorraine Place, Rialto, CA 92376
    5. John Green, 125 Virginia St, Brighton, IL 62012
    6. George Argyris, Woodford Lane Apt. 660B, Yardley, PA 19067
    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the
    other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR name as
    number 6 on the list.
    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to
    24,000
    groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
    more
    money you make!
    DIRECTIONS HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD
    You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.

    Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
    cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the
    edit
    menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory. Step

    2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
    the
    blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a
    copy
    of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

    Step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
    your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to
    go
    back to.
    Step 4: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
    various
    newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    Just example you log on any search engine like Yahoo.com,
    go­¬ogle.com,

    altavista.com, excite.com then you search with this subject?
    Millionaire message board, money-making message board, employment
    message board, money-making discussions, money making forum, and
    business message board? Etc. You will find thousand & thousand
    messag
    board. Click one by one then you will find the option post a new
    message.
    Step 5: Visit these messages boards and post this article as a new
    message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that

    everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group, click the post message button. You're done with
    your
    first one! Congratulations? THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
    different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, and

    it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, THE MORE
    MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. That's
    it!
    You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You

    may can rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will
    receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use,

    as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
    ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. **
    Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
    (a
    very low example). So I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
    Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
    of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each
    make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
    will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
    ¬around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5

    r¬eplies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is
    the¬ fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters
    with my¬ name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies, that just made me

    $3,125.00¬!!!
    Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
    with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I
    will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment of only $6.00!
    AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take
    latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names
    on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
    again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of
    peopl¬e all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these
    article¬s everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6?? See

    if it rea¬lly works?? I think so. PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND THIS
    WILL WORK FOR ¬YOU TOO.
    BEST WISHES TO YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE.
    If you are not serious about this Easy Making Money Strategy, please
    disregard this message. This Easy Making Money Strategy is primary
    for
    those who interested in changing their financial life style.
    Remember to INCLUDE your e-mail address in the envelope, so I can
    e-mail you a confirmation letter with all the newsletter and
    newsgroup
    that I posted with your information on it. This is very important!!
    I'm an honest businessman, and I do what I said.

    mvagustas, Feb 2, 2005