    How can I configure the OS not to drop the connection during the fast
    user swith?
    TIA.

    KraftDiner, Sep 11, 2006

  2. KraftDiner

    Clark Martin Guest

    It should come back, it always looses the connection until the remote
    screen comes up for the new user or the login window.

    Clark Martin, Sep 11, 2006

  3. KraftDiner

    KraftDiner Guest

    I'm pretty sure the modem hangs up..

    KraftDiner, Sep 12, 2006
  4. KraftDiner

    Clark Martin Guest

    You can set that as an option in the PPP part of the Network pane, under
    PPP Options

    Clark Martin, Sep 14, 2006