    Any information on maximizing the performance of the P5MMS98 with a
    faster processor would be appreciated. Thanks!

    John

    John, Dec 16, 2003

  2. John

    Peter Schmit Guest

    I believe late K6-2's had a feature built in that allowed a x6 multiplier
    when the x2 multiplier was used. Make sure the motherboard can supply the
    correct voltage. I have a K6-III+ with a 100MHz bus that allows a full
    600MHz.

    Peter Schmit, Dec 18, 2003

  3. John

    taifuun Guest

    Probably you can get some info from searching overclocking
    www-FAQ-discussion, etc. archives

    taifuun, Dec 22, 2003