    Thank you,
    Lance

    Have Matrox G200 installed (and G400 available)

    alancemor, Dec 7, 2004

  2. alancemor

    Dog Face Guest

    The 1 GHz P3 came in two formats. A FCPGA part with a 133 MHz bus and a
    SECC2 part with a 100 MHz FSB. For most BX based motherboards, you'll need
    the 100 MHz version.

    Dog Face, Dec 12, 2004

  3. alancemor

    netvegetable Guest

    Well I run my system with a Socket 370 Coppermine 1.1Ghz, at 11x100Mhz
    FSB. That's the fastest 100FSB chip I could find. Mind you, I need a
    slot1->socket370 converter.

    --
    to email me remove the word "NOT" from my addy

    #politics irc.austnet.org (the aussie politics channel!)
    #political_forum irc.undernet.org

    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are
    conservatives." - John Stuart Mill

    netvegetable, Dec 15, 2004