  1. Colin

    Colin Guest

    What is the fastest AMD cpu I can install in my epox 8K3A+ ?

    Colin, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Colin

    CoCo Guest

    hi

    barton 3200+ (overkill, may not reach fsb 200)
    i running barton 2500+ @ 2800+ fsb 166....

    coco

    CoCo, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Colin

    Colin Guest

    Don't intend to overclock, currently have a XP2200+ in the board and it
    looks like I can drop an XP2800+ Barton in if I flash the bios, anyone
    running this config? I think the Barton 3000 and 3200's are a bit too
    expensive. I was going to go the Intel route and get a P4 3.0GHz (new
    motherboard ram) but this would be even more expensive, upgrading for the
    forthcoming FS2004. A Radeon9700 or 9800 is intended to replace my GeForce 4
    Ti4600.

    Colin, Jul 6, 2003