    use with my KR7A-Raid is?

    Thanks
    Mike

    Michael Shaffer, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Is a 2100+ the fastest I can use, can I then overclock that? (I heard
    it's difficult but not impossible)

    Thanks

    Michael Shaffer, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Michael Shaffer

    Wes Newell Guest

    ATbred B core or a Barton. The speed you set them to depends on how fast
    you want to run them.

    Wes Newell, Jul 26, 2003
  4. Michael Shaffer

    Lee Guest

    Why not see how far the 1700XP will overclock before buying a new
    processor? you may get that to 2000+XP speeds.

    Lee, Jul 26, 2003
  5. Would be a locked XP2400+

    A XP 2600+ with FSB 133 MHz would work, but usually the 2600+ have a FSB
    166 MHz...

    Ruediger Schmucker, Jul 28, 2003