    without a fan.

    Any experinces out there?

    Athlon 2400+XP, 512MB.

    Nobody, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Nobody

    Steve Wolfe Guest

    I'm trying to keep my nearly-silent system, well, nearly-silent. I'm
    Playing them without a fan on the video card will be doable, but a card
    that will play them *well* (lots of eye-candy turned on, high framerates,
    etc.) without a fan is going to be pretty tough - at least for D3.
    Half-life will probably be easy, but HL2 might be a different matter.

    steve

    Steve Wolfe, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Nobody

    Christo Guest

    the gfx fans rnt that loud are they?

    i have a small gfx fan sized thingy blowing over my hdd from the front and
    its barely making a sound... and it is spinning

    Christo, Dec 17, 2004
  4. I have a VGA Silencer on my 9800Pro and it barely makes a sound.

    Patrick Michael, Dec 19, 2004