    Clearing CMOS does nothing , and cant get in Bios as nothing starts and
    nothing comes up on moniter

    Hope some can help.

    Stuart, Jun 24, 2005

  2. Stuart

    Dazzer Guest

    Just a thought, is there enough juice in the old power supply to fire it up?

    Also if its the new core version, is the BIOS up to date (can't identify
    it)!

    Dazzer

    Dazzer, Jun 24, 2005

  3. Stuart

    bose00 Guest

    I had the same problem with the Abit-Fatal1ty AN8, nothing displayed
    on the screen .. processor runs fine. Do let me know how to resolve
    this problem as i’ve filed a complaint to technical support.

    Really appreciate yr help, if you guys know how to resolve this
    problem
    ..

    bose00, Jul 13, 2005