Fianlly A Computer Company that Cares

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Clone Zone Computers, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. Clone Zone Computers, Sep 25, 2003

  2. That's what you say, and your opinion is hardly impartial is it?

    Camille-Fleur, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Clone Zone Computers

    Lenny Guest

    Don't reply to spam please. The post you quoted never made it through my ISPs spam filter, but your reply did.

    Don't bother, the sender won't see your complaint anyway, just me and everybody else in the group.

    Lenny, Sep 25, 2003