    Cyrix 200cpu ? Does it even support Cyrix M-II cpu ?
    Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion of anybody.

    Alain-Pierre

    Alain-Pierre CHERTIER, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Alain-Pierre CHERTIER

    Den Guest

    Are you sure it is PA-2002 as it is not listed on;
    http://www.fic.com.tw/support/motherboard/motherboard_all.aspx

    Den

    Den, Sep 13, 2003

  3. Alain-Pierre CHERTIER

    steven67@ Guest

    ..

    Documents for the PA-2002 can be found on their FTP sites.

    Here's the Taiwan site: ftp://ftp.fic.com.tw/

    PA-2002 documents are here:
    ftp://ftp.fic.com.tw/motherboard/manual/socket7/pa-2002/

    Processor compatibility information for FIC motherboards can be found
    here: http://www.fic.com.tw/support/motherboard/cputable.aspx

    steven67@, Sep 13, 2003
  4. Alain-Pierre CHERTIER

    Den Guest

    Oops sorry Alain-Pierre, I could not find any reference to the PA-2002 though
    the MB ref number did sound right.
    Well spotted Steven.

    Den

    Den, Sep 13, 2003
  5. Many many thanks for the very useful FTP link !
    Kind regards.
    ;^)
    Alain-Pierre

    Alain-Pierre CHERTIER, Sep 13, 2003