    appreciated. Note: For this installation I do not need a high
    performance video card.
    Thanks, Gibby

    Gibby, Jan 4, 2005

  2. You can get the VIA 4-in-1 drivers (now called Hyperion) directly from
    VIA at http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?PageID=2 . Just choose your
    operating system and then "Platform or Chipset Drivers". You will
    notice that they recommend using the older 4.43 version for the MVP3
    chipset, as newer versions are optimized for more recent chipsets
    (though you can still use the latest version, if you want to).

    --Alex

    Alex Zorrilla, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Gibby

    Gibby Guest

    Alex:
    Many thanks for pointing out the new site for 4 in 1 drivers. So,
    then, you're saying that I should use the 4 in 1 drivers along with the
    ALI Rage IIC video drivers? Use both?
    As usual, thanks.
    Gibby

    Gibby, Jan 5, 2005
  4. Yes, use both sets of drivers. Install the VIA ones first. Those will
    set up the AGP and IDE drivers, among other things (go ahead and install
    whatever it asks you to). Once you have done that (and rebooted), go
    ahead and install the ATI graphics drivers.

    --Alex

    Alex Zorrilla, Jan 5, 2005
  5. Gibby

    Gibby Guest