    Can I handwrite + /or use voice recognition software to
    input data into fields ???

    Any replies are appreciated

    Rick, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Rick

    Patrick Hage Guest

    I am also looking at using a Tablet PC for Filemaker Pro
    but using wireless. My current system uses PDA via
    Filemaker Mobile and we would like to go wireless. Does
    anybody know how this application would work? We are
    trying to get out of the sync process and would like to
    see live Filemaker data on a Tablet PC.

    Any replies would be appreciated.

    Patrick Hage, Aug 25, 2003