Final CfP, Ada-Europe 2010 EXTENDED submission deadline Nov 23

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Dirk Craeynest, Nov 6, 2009.

  1. Considering the requests of several potential contributors, and to give
    all authors the same opportunity of further refining their submission,
    the Conference and Program Chairs decided that the submission deadline
    for regular papers, tutorials and workshops will be extended by 1 week
    until Monday, November 23, 2009.

    FINAL Call for Papers

    EXTENDED DEADLINE

    15th International Conference on
    Reliable Software Technologies - Ada-Europe 2010

    14 - 18 June 2010, Valencia, Spain

    http://www.ada-europe.org/conference2010.html

    The 15th International Conference on Reliable Software
    Technologies (Ada-Europe 2010) will take place in Valencia,
    Spain. Following its traditional style, the conference will
    span a full week, including a three-day technical program
    and vendor exhibitions from Tuesday to Thursday, along with
    parallel tutorials and workshops on Monday and Friday.

    *** Extended DEADLINE Monday 23 NOVEMBER 2009 ***

    Regular Papers: submit via
    http://www.easychair.org/conferences?conf=adaeurope2010

    Tutorials: submit to Tutorial Chair at

    Workshops: submit to Conference Chair at

    For more information please see the full Call for Papers at
    http://www.grupodicom.com/ae2010/cfp-AE2010.pdf

    Please note that the conference web site may not be fully consistent
    until early next week. The CfP in PDF format has been updated, though.

    Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement.
    Please circulate widely.

    , Ada-Europe'2010 Publicity Chair
    (V3.7)

    Dirk Craeynest, Nov 6, 2009