FINAL CfP, Reliable Software Technologies, Ada-Europe 2008

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Dirk Craeynest, Nov 5, 2007.

  1. -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    FINAL Call for Papers

    13th International Conference on
    Reliable Software Technologies - Ada-Europe 2008

    16 - 20 June 2008, Venice, Italy

    http://www.ada-europe.org/conference2008.html

    *** DEADLINE Sunday 11 NOVEMBER ***

    The 13th International Conference on Reliable Software
    Technologies (Ada-Europe 2008) will take place in Venice,
    Italy. Following its traditional style, the conference will
    span a full week, including a three-day technical program
    and vendor exhibitions from Tuesday to Thursday, along with
    parallel tutorials and workshops on Monday and Friday.

    11 November 2007 - DEADLINE for submission of regular
    papers, tutorial and workshop proposals.

    For more information please see the conference
    Web site and select "Call for papers [PDF]".

    Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement.
    Please circulate widely.

    , Ada-Europe'2008 Publicity Chair

    *** 13th Intl.Conf.on Reliable Software Technologies - Ada-Europe'2008
    *** June 16-20, 2008 ** Venice, Italy ** http://www.ada-europe.org ***
    (V3.7)

    Dirk Craeynest, Nov 5, 2007