    conspiracy to commit murder." - Former Director of Advanced Space
    Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter.

    http://patriotsquestion911.com

    Hobo, Sep 8, 2007

  2. Hobo

    Robatoy Guest

    I am a Canadian, and this newsgroup no longer allows me to express my
    well-informed opinion about how much trouble you Americans are in.
    IMPEACH the bastards!!

    Robatoy, Sep 8, 2007

  3. Hobo

    Erik Guest

    We'd like to.

    Erik, Sep 9, 2007
  4. Hobo

    Eeyore Guest

    MORON

    Eeyore, Sep 9, 2007
  5. Hobo

    NRen2k5 Guest

    Agreed. Please, somebody give that chimp-faced smacktard a blowjob
    already so you can impeach him!

    NRen2k5, Sep 9, 2007
  6. Hobo

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    People just don't understand even recent history. GOP found the
    uselessness of that idea with Clinton. The idea isn't to impeach, it is
    to convict. Pay more attention to final outcomes.

    Kurt Ullman, Sep 9, 2007
  7. Canadians are girly men.

    Hitlery is a Ho, Sep 9, 2007
  8. Hobo

    FrozenNorth Guest

    Hitlery is a Ho took a can of maroon spray paint on September 9, 2007 09:07
    Come visit in February, I'll be wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

    FrozenNorth, Sep 9, 2007
  9. Hobo

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    Come visit in February, I'll be wearing shorts and a t-shirt.[/QUOTE]

    Canadians are frostbitten girly men too dumb to put on cold weather
    gear???

    Kurt Ullman, Sep 9, 2007
  10. Hobo

    FrozenNorth Guest

    Kurt Ullman took a can of maroon spray paint on September 9, 2007 02:02 pm
    and wrote the following:
    Canadians are frostbitten girly men too dumb to put on cold weather
    gear???[/QUOTE]

    We go naked in the summer, short and t-shirts *is* winter gear.

    FrozenNorth, Sep 9, 2007
  11. Hobo

    NRen2k5 Guest

    I was half-serious.

    NRen2k5, Sep 11, 2007
  12. Hobo

    Steven Guest

    That answer is:

    Somebody tried their Dremel tool on Robotoy. that's how.

    Steven, Sep 11, 2007
  13. Hobo

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    Well since I was about 1/4 serious...