    paper folded over obscuring part of the written material.

    And yes I have to use Column View and no I don't have Pathfinder. I'd
    just like to get this app to work logically.

    aaJoe, May 15, 2006

  2. Dbl-click the bottom of the right-hand divider of the column in question.
    There should have two hack marks (||) there.
    I don't know of any system-wide default setting to accomplish this.
    HTH

    aaJoe () wrote:
    : Is it possible to use Finder in Column View and have the width auto size
    : to the widest file name in that column?
    [snip]

    Frank P. Eigler, May 15, 2006

  3. aaJoe

    aaJoe Guest

    : Is it possible to use Finder in Column View and have the width auto size
    (Top posting corrected). Thanks. That works. Of course this should
    work automatically - and I wonder why someone hasn't done that. Sure
    makes the Finder easier to use. But now, it needs to retract when the
    column doesn't need the width.

    aaJoe, May 15, 2006