    entire hard drive to the new computer.
    How do I find all my old emails and email folders ?? I was using
    Netscape 6.2 and am now using the mail icon that comes with OSX.

    lilily, Sep 12, 2005

  2. lilily

    Steve Jones Guest

    If you copied the entire drive over to the new computer, your old mail
    should be in:

    System Folder -> Preferences -> Netscape Users -> <user> -> Mail

    ....where System Folder is the OS 9 system folder you copied from the old
    computer.

    Go to File -> Import Mailboxes... in Apple's Mail to import your
    Netscape e-mail.

    Steve

    Steve Jones, Sep 12, 2005