    Anyone have any thoughts on where this setting resides?

    Thanks in advance,
    Beverly Howard

    Beverly Howard, May 17, 2010

  2. sorry... that should have read fuji T4215

    Beverly Howard

    Beverly Howard, May 17, 2010

  3. Beverly Howard

    Invalid Guest

    What error message (if any) do you get from Windows?

    Can you log in with the identity using the on screen keyboard?

    can you create a new account under windows & Omnipass and enrol your
    fingerprints to log on to the new account?

    Regards

    Invalid, May 17, 2010
  4. What error message (if any) do you get from Windows? <<

    No error message... just no logon
    fingerprints to log on to the new account? <<

    Haven't tried that yet, but will tonight or tomorrow.

    Thanks for the response,
    Beverly Howard

    Beverly Howard, May 18, 2010
  5. Beverly Howard

    Invalid Guest

    If Omnipass is recognising the fact that windows is asking for a login,
    and recognising the fingerprint but you get no error from Windows it
    implies that Windows is not getting any credentials at all from
    Omnipass.

    Could need Omnipass reinstalling to remake the connection if it still
    doesn't work with a new account.

    Invalid, May 18, 2010
  6. Our bedroom porch decided to fall off the wall day before yesterday, so,
    my current priority is being a handyman... bout half finished getting it
    back in place and anchored.

    Will return to omnipass and hopefully get that resolved in a day or so
    with one or more of the suggestions and report back.

    Beverly Howard

    Beverly Howard, May 18, 2010
  7. Finally had a chance to sit down to pursue this.

    Turned out the the Softex OmniPass "service" had been disabled. Not
    sure how, but, reset it to "Automatic"

    Required a restart for the change to take effect, but it seems that it's
    back to the original functionality...

    ....which has significant value when it's running on a tablet.

    start/admin../component.../services/Softex...

    Hope that this information is of value to others,
    Beverly Howard

    Beverly Howard, May 21, 2010