  1. You appear to condemn Mozilla for using political beliefs in their
    hiring and firing decisions, yet you say that you would do the same
    thing.

    Barry Margolin, May 22, 2014

  2. JF Mezei

    Savageduck Guest

    So what?
    That means nothing.
    That's a relief.
    I wouldn't bet on that.
    I wouldn't bet on that either, Since you appear to be blind to the Law.
    You don't seem to be an over bright business owner. I suggest you take
    a look at what does apply to you and all other employers, private, or
    otherwise if you operate in any of the 50 States. Remember, ignorance
    of the Law is not an excuse. One of these days you might have to defend
    yourself in Court.

    ....and then there are labor laws in each of the States, some of which
    might apply to you.
    < http://www.eeoc.gov >
    < http://www.dol.gov/compliance/laws/comp-flsa.htm >
    < http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/hce/title8.php >

    Savageduck, May 22, 2014

  3. *AND* tell me that I shouldn't bother talking to you or any company you
    do business with.

    What was the name again?

    Michael Vilain, May 23, 2014
  4. He had to close his bakery. He only sells on the internet now.

    Michael Vilain, May 23, 2014
  5. Who? The Ku Fux Klan?

    I **** the skull of jesus.

    Happynet Steering Society, May 23, 2014
  6. JF Mezei

    Warren Oates Guest

    IAWP.

    Warren Oates, May 23, 2014
  7. JF Mezei

    JF Mezei Guest

    Pretty amazing how comments on changes to the UI in Firefox degraded to
    to discrimination/racist debate on the very first reply and nwo down to
    Klu Klux Klan.

    Mozilla resolved the image problem by getting the problem CEO to leave.
    Whether you agree with him or not, he was openly controversial, and
    that affected Mozilla's image and focus on improvements. So it is good
    he left. And the purpose of him leaving is exactly so that people would
    stop bringing up that issue. Seems some people are very bitter about it
    since it is the first thing they bring up when one tries to discuss the
    major changes in UI that came with 29.

    BTW, 29.0.1 brings substantial performance improvements and smaller
    memory footprint. 28 would rapidly grow to 5 gigs of RAM and low down,
    but 29.0.1 is still below 1.5 gigs for same number of windows.

    JF Mezei, May 23, 2014
  8. JF Mezei

    Lewis Guest

    Well, one of the first replies was from a consivertard asshole bragging
    about how he checks people for their politics before hiring them. Of
    course, he's never hired anybody or help a job that pays more than
    minimum wage (and that for only three weeks), but he is still a
    consivatard asshole.
    And that was the consivetard's objection, that they fired the
    controversial CEO. That's why he blocks access to his site (supposedly)
    for all Firefox users.

    Lewis, May 24, 2014
  9. JF Mezei

    super70s Guest

    I hate to interrupt this (very justified) public flogging but I'm still
    at FF 22, as far as I know that's the latest version before they started
    really screwing with the title bar.

    super70s, May 24, 2014
  10. "Travis Bickle" wrote in message

    My goodness!! You got quite a few Dickheads panties all bunched up
    with this one.

    Good work.

    Puffin Killer, May 26, 2014
  11. Thank you.

    Travis Bickle, May 26, 2014
  12. Just two: you and him.

    Michelle Steiner, May 27, 2014
  13. I hated the new UI, but have adapted after much swearing and putting
    things back to normal Mac UI standards, as best I can. I don't know why
    Firefox is trying to be Chrome. If I wanted Chrome I'd use Chrome.

    Jamie Kahn Genet, May 27, 2014