    Then I can put the firewire card in an empty slot,

    Is this possible?
    lisa

    lisa, Nov 2, 2003

  2. lisa

    Glzmo Guest

    On my SINXP board, the FireWire daughter card just fit next to my Zalman
    heatpipe (which takes up the PCI slot as well) on my Radeon 9700 Pro and hat
    about half a millimeter of space in between. you might try to fit the
    firewire casrd first and then put the video card in or vice versa to see
    what works.

    Glzmo, Nov 11, 2003