  1. I want to connect my case firewire port to the onboard Epox firewire. But the
    manual doesn't have the correct pin assignment. Anyone know the correct pin
    assignment?

    Kesey McMurphy, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Kesey McMurphy

    Graham W Guest

    Did you get a folded quick setup guide with yours? It *is*
    in that but missing from the main manual.

    [I can't quickly find my folded one.]

    Graham W, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Kesey McMurphy

    Conor Larkin Guest

    While the manual for 8RDA+ doesn't have the pin assignment, I was able to find
    the exact same pin assignment in the 8RGA+ manual on the Epox website. I am
    pretty sure the setup is identical with both these mainboards.

    ftp://ftp.epox.com/downloads/Manual/mu-8rga&+10.pdf

    The firewire pin assignment is on page 86 of the PDF.

    Mike

    Conor Larkin, Nov 15, 2004