    Charlie Russel
    Columnist, MVP and Associate Expert
    Expert Zone -- http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Tablet virgin here.
    I just purchased a Fujitsu 2300 at an auction. I also purchased the floppy
    drive.
    I have a CDROM that attaches through a PCMCIA card.
    The operating system is wiped and I need to reinstall. How do I get the PC
    to see the PCMCIA CDROM so I can install Windows98?

    Thanks,
    Ben Tackitt

    E. Benton Tackitt, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Charlie Russel - MVP

    detan Guest

    Are you booting up with a Win98SE boot disk?

    You still might have to load the DOS driver for the
    PCMCIA card CDROM drive.

    detan, Oct 26, 2003