    Question is, do I need a new fan? If it's a defect where tight
    assembly causes the problem, then I'm figuring a new fan would make no
    difference.

    Fritz Wuehler, Jun 20, 2012

  2. Fritz Wuehler

    Patrick Guest

    Strange as this sounds, my T22 gave a fan-error, I abandoned it for a while
    and remembered someone posting about twidling screws on the fan (yourself).
    Anyway I had another go at the thing (but forgetting what exactly you did
    with the screw, I tighted it just that extra fraction.
    It now works, It has not crashed in about 3 days.

    Patrick, Mar 25, 2013