    about the Lexar options? For the same price, might they be superior?
    Thanks for your help!
    Larry

    Larry, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Larry

    S.Heenan Guest

    Pretty much all the same thing. Purchase on the basis of size, price, and
    warranty.

    The Sandisk Cruzer Ti is said to read/write three times faster than other
    units.
    http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=80412

    This means the difference between 40 sec. and 120 sec. to write the full
    512MB.

    S.Heenan, Sep 11, 2004