    Any specific instructions for flashing BIOS for this model ?

    I would be grateful for any help,

    Maciej

    Maciej, Apr 18, 2007

  2. Maciej

    Paul Guest

    Maciej wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I just got model of IBM PC300GL 6275-590 with BIOS from 1998, in
    > German, which is the language I do not speak, at least yet.
    >
    > Where can I find English version of BIOS for this model ?
    > Any specific instructions for flashing BIOS for this model ?
    >
    > I would be grateful for any help,
    >
    > Maciej

    Did you try the IBM web site ? I used their search engine
    and found this (using search terms "PC300GL 6275-590" and
    clicking the "United States" button).

    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=JBAR-3VYRCV

    Version: PDKT31A Release Date: 2000/07/24

    File link File size File description

    pdjt31a.exe 983,081 Flash BIOS update diskette v31a 6263,
    6265, 6275, 6285

    pdjt31a.txt 22,773 Readme file for flash BIOS
    update PDJT31A.EXE

    pdj231a.exe 1,183,303 Flash BIOS update diskette v31a 6263,
    6265, 6275, 6285 (Japanese)

    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/license.do?filename=commercial_desktop/pdjt31a.exe
    ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/pc/pccbbs/commercial_desktop/pdjt31a.txt
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/license.do?filename=commercial_desktop/pdj231a.exe

    When I tried to reload that web page, the above table of links
    disappeared. So download the files the first time you load
    that web page. I was using Firefox when that happened.

    Paul

    Paul, Apr 18, 2007

  3. Maciej

    Maciej Guest

    Thank you.

    I've just noticed they their search engine or even some their sites
    are overloaded and that's probably why sometimes expected site appears
    only from time to time.

    Maciej

    Maciej, Apr 18, 2007