Flat Panel LCD monitor with 120 Hz vertical frequency and BNC inputs

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Brad Schuette, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Does anyone know of a manufacturer and model of an LCD monitor that
    would be capable of handling a composite video signal at 31kHz
    horizontal frequency and 120 Hz vertical frequency? The display could
    be anywhere from 15" to 18". It seems that everything I've found only
    goes up to 75 Hz.

    I have located CRTs with these specs, but no LCDs. I have also found
    LCD projectors, and plasma displays with these specs, but that's not
    what I need.

    Another option would be to convert the 120 Hz signal down to 60 Hz,
    through some type of video processor, and either leave it as a
    composite signal, to be connected via RCA or BNC, or convert it to a
    VGA signal.

    The signal is coming from a piece of medical equipment, of which I
    have no control of the video output. It's just a 75 ohm 120 Hz
    composite signal.

    Thanks!

    Brad Schuette, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Brad Schuette

    jb Guest

    I cant recommend a specific model off hand but be sure to look up the input
    specifications when looking at lcd's, most accept higher input refresh rates
    than they actually put out.

    jb, Feb 4, 2004