    flickering. Battlefield 1942 (original) has no flickering at all.

    In their patch release and in the ati driver releases, they mention the
    flickering is fixed, but yet it's not.

    Alan Whitenton, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Alan Whitenton

    dave Guest

    Hi.

    Yes i got it using a 9800pro with 4.3 drivers. The gun i am holding keeps on
    flikkering. Can't fix it....

    dave, Jul 9, 2004

  3. 9800 Pro here, no flickering. Never seen it in BFV.
    Course I got 1 gig memory maybe that helps.

    James B. Davis, Jul 10, 2004
  4. Alan Whitenton

    Bandit Guest

    The best drivers i found so far that got rid of most of the flickering
    is the cat 4.4's

    Bandit, Jul 10, 2004
  5. Alan Whitenton

    Sham B Guest

    Same here. currently 9800 pro, XP2800, cat 4.6, 1 gig, no flickering
    Issues with KOTOR and Far cry also either never materialised or went away as soon as I went to 1
    gig.

    Sham B, Jul 10, 2004