    problem. The only things I haven't tried are Flashing my BIOS or Getting a
    new mother board since my current one only has a 4X AGP slot.

    Any suggestions??

    Rowan Jones, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Rowan Jones

    Temor Guest

    BIOS AGP aperture setting? Mine is set at 64MB for my 128MB card. Setting it
    to128MB causes portions of ingame screens to start flashing, etc.

    Temor, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Rowan Jones

    IceCube Guest

    I had that exact problem with a Chaintech TI4800SE AGP 8X, and it was very
    much like little flickering lines in all 3D games. Some worse then others,
    mind you (like BF1942).

    I tried everything. It turns out it was my PSU, which was too weak (300W).
    How I discovered this? Very simple, I was taking out my sound card and NIC
    cards and, as I was taking them out, the problems was lesser and lesser, as
    more juice was guong to the card. Also, make sure no resources are shared
    with the vid card (IRQs), it tends to create this as well.

    Try this. First disable all the cards that you do not need and play your
    games. Also, move the cards around so no IRQ are shared with the vid card.
    Finally, try a new more powere PSU. I hope thjis will help...

    IC

    IceCube, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Rowan Jones

    DaveW Guest

    That video card is NOT DX9 capable and is unstable with the latest drivers.
    Try using the 45.23 driver for stability.

    DaveW, Jan 1, 2004