flshing bios from dos

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by Geoff, Nov 11, 2004.

  1. Geoff

    Geoff Guest

    Hi

    I have a AOpen AX4G Pro motherboard cuurent bios R1.09

    I am trying to install windows on a new 200Gb hard drive

    I get an error that my bios isn't ACPI compilant, should it be?

    Will flahing the new bios maybe fix this.

    I have download WAGP113.zip from AOPen downloads, it extracted to
    WAGP113.exe and WAGP113.bin,
    I copied these to a floppy and after using a win98 startup disk, tried
    to flash bios, it said this program couldn't be run from dos.

    I haven't been able to find any information on Aopen Website.

    How do I flash my bios from dos.

    Anyone know how to contact Aopen for support, I couldn't find that
    anywhere either.

    Thankyou for your help.

    Geoff

    Geoff, Nov 11, 2004