    Do you suppose the leaking caps are causing this? The board seems solid
    otherwise although it's typically not on for more than a few hours at a time
    and used only for surfing and email.

    Lee M., Feb 27, 2007

  2. Lee M.

    dave Guest

    Yes. The caps are probably causing it. Try another PSU to verify it. This
    is how the bad caps on my 8RDA+ manifested itself. One of the voltages (I
    forget which one) would be slow in coming up. This caused it not to boot
    until I let it set for a bit and then hit the reset button. After a few
    months of that the voltage completely refused to come up.

    DaveL

    dave, Feb 27, 2007