[Fn] key in Tablet Pc Input Panel

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by RIOSGER, Dec 2, 2004.

  1. RIOSGER

    RIOSGER Guest

    Hi!,

    I'm using a Toshiba Tablet PC Protege which has an application named:
    TOSHIBA Zooming Utility, When I'm in Tablet mode I can not access the
    application funcionality because it is accesed through the [Fn] Key and it
    does not appears in the input pannel... Does any body has the same issue or a
    suggestion?... I'm attaching below a part of the text that comes in the
    utility help file, just to be more clear...

    Thanks in advance and Best Regards!

    How to use Toshiba Zooming Utility
    Select the application you want to zoom in or zoom out by clicking on the
    application's title bar.
    Pressing Fn+1 will zoom the application out.
    Pressing Fn+2 will zoom the application in.
    If you want to zoom desktop icons in or out, click the mouse on the desktop
    prior to pressing Fn+1 or Fn+2.

    Toshiba Zooming Utility supports zooming of the following applications:

    Microsoft® Internet Explorer
    Microsoft® Office (*1)
    Windows Mediaâ„¢ Player
    Adobe® Reader®
    Icons on the desktop

    RIOSGER, Dec 2, 2004

  2. RIOSGER

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Dec 3, 2004

  3. RIOSGER

    Lonnie Guest

    I have the M205 S810 and the way I access it is via a button. While in
    tablet mode @ the top right corner I have 2 buttons and below them is
    something like a button but more like a miniature joystick. I push
    directly down on this, and hold it down until a utility pops up. There I
    get access to many utility programs. You should be able to do this same
    thing. I hope this helps.

    Lonnie

    Lonnie, Dec 5, 2004