Follow Up on A8V motherboard: Insanity Breaks Out on Ebay

Discussion in 'Asus' started by minneapolis55, Sep 14, 2006.

  1. minneapolis55, Sep 14, 2006

  2. minneapolis55

    Venom Guest

    Well, they do say that there is one born every minute and I guess eBay is
    where they are showing themselves.

    Venom, Sep 15, 2006

  3. That's not all. I listed what I'm pretty sure is a dead motherboard,
    said in the ad that the system had died and I suspected the motherboard,
    had a starting price of $9.99 (included all accessories ... orig box,
    cables, manual, cd, I/O shield, etc). It sold for $100 + $20 shipping.
    My guess is that the two bidders who bid it up to $100 didn't read the
    auction. This will be interesting.

    Barry Watzman, Sep 15, 2006
  4. minneapolis55

    John Lewis Guest

    There is one born every minute and most of the grown-up ones are found
    on Ebay.

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Sep 15, 2006