    10.3.2 Quark 6 etc. But it doesn't with Quark 5 in Classic, it has jagged
    edges. Would Suitcase or another font management app get it working.

    John

    John Vincent, Feb 3, 2004

  2. John Vincent

    John Vincent Guest

    Both parts are in System Folder (9) Fonts, also tried another Postscript
    font, Berliner, that didn't work either.

    John

    John Vincent, Feb 3, 2004

  3. John Vincent

    matt neuburg Guest

    It sounds to me like it *is* working. Postscript fonts *do* have jagged
    edges, because their screen representation is just a bitmap. But that's
    *only* on the screen; they will print just fine.

    You can smooth the jagged screen appearence with ATM (free) or similar,
    but that's just cosmetic. m.

    matt neuburg, Feb 3, 2004