For Tom G new BE7 Highpoint Bios and Driver

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Marcus, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    Hello Tom,

    I have just e mailed the following to you, not sure if the address is
    correct:-

    You have been helping me with the Highpoint problem I was having on my BE7
    Raid motherboard. I have had a reply from Highpoint and they have sent me a
    new Highpoint BIOS and driver Version 2.4.

    I wonder if it would be possible for you to embed it into the Abit DP Bios
    for me if that's not too much trouble and e mail it back to me.

    My system has not played up for the last few days so hopefully the 2.34 BIOS
    and driver has done the trick but I'd still like to upgrade to 2.4.

    Thank You

    Marcus

    Marcus, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Marcus

    TomG Guest

    yeah, the new bios is up on the server under /beta/be7 and, of course, you
    use it at your own risk. be sure to let us know how it goes.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com